Construction lion nursery mz.4.lte.16
Pueblo Nuevo Chincha
MARÍA ESTHER PALMA SEBASTIAN
Luz de Esperanza is a private non-profit created to support people with their families and oncological diseases of high cost hematologic diseases. It was founded in 2007. Its members and leaders are all patients or relatives.
This is what we do:
- Give emotional support
- Psychological advice
- Legal advice
- Make incidence published
- Educational talks
- Prevention and awareness-campaigns.
KEY OBJECTIVES AND KEY INITIATIVES
- We've achieved that patients with chronic myeloid leukemia CENTRAL hospital PNP.LIMA give her medicine on time regardless of hierarchy.
- We won a judgment PNP.LIMA hospital, stealing medicine for patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
- We make every month educational talks with various specialists
- Awareness campaigns and prevention of cancer
- Awareness campaigns about cancer for children and youth.
- We work in coordination with the SIS.Seguro integrate health.
- We managed to recruit the integrated health system for patients with cancer and other oncological diseases and diseases of high cost.
NUMBER OF MEMBERS
100 (Feb 2015)