Boris Machavariani, Executive Director
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANISATION:
“The Alliance of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients of Georgia” was established in 2013. The status of organization is Non-Entrepreneurial (Non-Commercial) Legal Entity which is registered according to Georgian legislation. The lack of communication and lack of access to the information was the main reason to create this organization, which will support consolidation of Georgian CML patients and not only …..
The door of organization is opened 24/7 for any persons/organizations interested to support Alliance and Georgian CML'ers.
You are very welcome to be the next member of Alliance “CML GEORGIA”
KEY OBJECTIVES AND INITIATIVES:
- Increase of awareness of CML patients and better understanding of disease;
- Improve the communication between the CML patients and bring them together in “One Family”;
- Consolidation of all CML patients and interested persons (patient, doctor and etc.);
- Facilitate improvement of right awareness of CML patients;
- To protect CML patients and Alliance member’s right in Georgia;
- The protection of right and interests of CML Patients, Member of Alliance and Nurses/Doctors;
- To Support in implementation and organization of CML Prevention, diagnostic and treatment measures;
- Facilitate improvement of quality of CML Patients medical service and insure its availability on a permanent basis;
- To support of establishment of internationally recognized CML treatment standards and guidelines in Georgia;
- To support of establishment of internationally recognized treatment methodology in Georgia and obtain all necessary resources for CML treatment improvement and spreading information about recently made achievements;
- Establishment of communications with local governmental bodies and NGO’s, as well as with business sectors interested to support Georgian CML’ers;
- Divulge information regarding new achievement of CML treatments methodology and issue of leaflets, magazines, booklets, information letters etc.
- Creation of learning classis and education activities;
NUMBER OF MEMBERS/PATIENTS WE REPRESENT: