The July 2015 edition of our e-mail newsletter provides updates about the following recent projects and activities within the CML Advocates Network:
- EHA 2015 congress in June 2015 in Vienna/Austria: patient advocacy a central topic in the scientific programme
- Call for volunteers: test phase for our CML adherence app starting soon. Technically-adept and less experienced users wanted!
- CML Horizons 2015: visit our photo gallery!
- "Junior CML Advocates" section on cmladvocates.net - new design, new content
- "What´s in the news?": share newspaper articles and reports related to generics and copy drugs!
- Two must-reads: CancerWorld articles on "Side effects of target treatments" and "Generic cancer drugs"