The May 2015 Edition of our e-mail newsletter provides updates about the following recent projects and activities within the CML Advocates Network:
- Welcome to our new members - our network grows to 102 organizations in 78 countries!
- CML Horizons 2015: Presentations available, webstreams & conference report coming soon
- New CML Horizons Steering Committee 2016-2017 has been elected
- The CML Advocates Network´s Clinical Trial Registry now lists 28 CML studies
- First two animated patient videos available
- ELN Summary now in 17 languages
- Two must-reads: CancerWorld articles on "Side effects of target treatments" and "Generic cancer drugs"