The CML Clinical Trials Registry is growing steadily. Our database continues to benefit from additional studies which makes this resource increasingly valuable to patients. Seven new studies have been entered since November 2014. The registry now lists a total of 24 CML studies at http://www.cmladvocates.net/cmltrials and we are continually adding further studies as they become known to us. Thanks very much to everyone who provided information on new studies or helped ensure that the registry entries are correct and remain up to date.
The recently included studies are:
- a first-line trial with ponatinib for CML in accelerated phase;
- two trials after therapy failure or intolerance (early switch from imatinib to dasatinib (CA180-399), bosutinib after treatment with tyrosine kinase inhibitors (B1871039));
- a study comparing imatinib to nilotinib in CML in chronic phase;
- a study of decitabine plus dasatinib for CML in blast phase;
- a treatment discontinuation study (LAST); and
- eltrombopag for thrombocytopenia in CML.
For other studies that were previously included in the registry, we have updated the list of participating study centers and added study information or relevant links.
Recruitment has been completed in five studies, meaning that no further patients will be included. These studies have been moved to the new category “Trials that are no longer recruiting”.
The registry has also been improved by a new geographical feature. You can now find the region where the study is being performed in square brackets immediately behind the study title (for example, “Drug xy for CML in chronic phase [Europe, North America]).”
Do you know of any study that is not yet listed here? Please let us know by filling out this form.
Or is there an entry which should be corrected? If so, please send us an email.
Please also visit our discussion forum if you have any questions or wish to share your experience on these studies!